Clinics We Offer
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
- Coronary heart disease
- Cervical screening
- Contraceptive services
- Child health surveillance
- Maternity Services
- Minor surgery
- Vaccinations and immunisations
- Minor and complex wound management
The NHS offers breast screening to save lives from breast cancer.
Screening does this by finding breast cancers at an early stage when they are too small to see or feel. Breast screening uses an x-ray test called a mammogram to check the breast for signs of cancer.
The scan is quick and simple and early detection of cancer may often mean simpler and more successful treatment.
Women aged 50 up to their 71st birthday are invited to have breast screening every three years. If you are over 71 you will not be invited, however should you have any symptoms please contact your GP.
The shingles vaccine is available to patients:
- Aged 70 years - plus anyone in their 70s who was born after 2 September 1942 and has not yet had the vaccine.
- Aged 78 years - plus anyone aged 79 years old who has missed out on the vaccine.